Monday, November 21, 2011

I'll be Home for for Christmas

'You can plan on me. Please have snow, and mistletoe, and presents on the tree. Christmas eve will find me where the love light gleams. I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams..."

I KNOW I KNOW... It's Thanksgiving this week. And I'm excited for Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving, and I'm not trying to skip it or pass it over.

BUT. This year I'm extra especially excited for Christmas. And I was listening to this song just now, and can I just tell you that it's never sounded so sweet? Especially when it got to the end, and I was able to think: 'I'll really be home for Christmas, not just in my dreams.'

I love China. Adore China. But for the record: I'm very glad that I'll be home for a white Christmas with my family this year.

Only 34 days till Christmas :D

1 comment:

  1. YES! You will be home for Christmas! That's so cool :) Exciting! Keep enjoying China though - don't get trunky... haha :) love you!

    ReplyDelete