Thursday, November 17, 2011

So....

As evidenced by my last post, courtesy of my beautiful Mother, I have been stuck behind the firewall of China for a while --- so long in fact, that I quit even trying to get around it. And then tonight I walked past my roommate, and noticed that she was surfing facebook. In case you weren't aware -- facebook is a no-no in China. And so I asked her, wait a second! our shield is working?! And she responded in a tone that indicated doubt about my intelligence level.... but yeah. Point being: I'm sorry I've been absent for so long, but it's hard to find the motivation to write blog posts when you can't even push the publish button by yourself. I mean... there is something so satisfying about pushing that button --- if ya know what I mean.

But yes. For now I am back. Until my shield that tricks the firewall dies again. Sorry for my sporadic behavior.

Now. I'll be pushing that awesome publish button so that I can go organize photos to upload from my fabulous weekend.

Be excited :D

1 comment:

  1. Your sporadic behavior... Krystal... is absolutely unacceptable.

    That is all.

    ;) hehe.

    Love ya! Glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete